Friday 22 July 2016

Dads spanking daughters

I’ve scoured the Internet to find the most questionable photos of dads with their daughters. Be the judge of these men - did they cross the line or not? Here is a list of Father Daughter Pics That Are So Inappropriate.


Spankings were a part of our home from the beginning. My parents were both spanked as children, and determined to raise me with the same values. Hurts Me More Than You: Jerusha’s Story. I had survived spanking, and now I was a responsible young lady.


Best Answer: How does that father spank his son? We have daughters , and I EXPECT my husband to spank all of them if they need it. Growing up, if I got a spanking i was sent to my room then my dad would come in and tell me what I di put me over his knee, then spank my bare bottom with his hand. Yea well one of them should be not staring at your daughters bare ass!


Go ahea once I am done go on and tell them. Some might argue that my father’s violence was merely spanking gone wrong. But I contend that it was actually spanking gone “right. Sure, my father’s temper led to gruesome excess, easy to condemn.


Even my mother’s “businesslike” spankings, however, were violence, and that violence is a feature of spanking, not a bug. A father shocked students in a high school biology class by calling his daughter out of her seat and spanking her after learning she had disrupted the class. The unusual intervention at Cudahy.


These parents are pulling in different directions - strict mom believes in spanking, whilst dad takes a gentler approach. A lot of spanking polls are being taken by adults who are still being spanked by their parents. I am very puzzled by this and want to hear from moms and dads who still spank their kids from adolescence into adulthood. My daughters can get a bit sassy like their mother and I frequently find my self spanking their bare bottoms in order to keep them contrite and compliant.


Kathrine is and Kelly is 14. A good switching followed my a hand spanking and scolding is the general routine. We have been receiving a large volume of requests from your network. To continue with your experience, please fill out the form below. Arab Dads love their daughters.


After some out-of-bounds behavior, we would send him to his room for the prescribed time, and he would emerge with a somewhat heartfelt “sorry” and proceed a short time later to another offense. The vilification of spanking is a relatively recent phenomenon. There is Biblical support for spanking.


After another minute of solid spanking , John finally heard his son say something. I was afraid of you… John abruptly stopped spanking and quickly turned Sammy over on his lap, adjusting him so he was looking straight into the tear stained face. Do you also spank on the bare bottom ? Answer : When a divorces tears a family apart, it is common for members of the family to play off the emotions of other members. The husband is angry at the wife so he sides with the kids as a way to win their affection and get a stab in at his wife.


At the same time the wife does the same thing back at her husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts