Monday 25 September 2017

Pretty things blog

One of my original blog headers sums it up well. Life should be full of beautiful experiences and pretty things. I didn’t have time until after Zack.


Pretty Little Things is a blog of all the lovely things that make everyday pretty. We feature fashion, home decor, weddings and all pretty things in between.

Say hello, ask a question or share a pretty little thing here Also visit. I’m so excited to announce that Pretty Things Yummy Food was recently featured on ProBlogger’s Start A Blog podcast series! If you’ve read my “How To Start A Blog : For Beginners” post, then you know that ProBlogger’s Start A Blog course was a huge help for me when it came to actually launching Pretty Things Yummy Food.


Subscribe to Hey Pretty Thing. A Personal Style Journal of an Over Introvert. I had been on the hunt for a white linen dress FOREVER, so that was what originally pulled me into the store.


See actions taken by the people who manage and post content.

Fashion Behind the Blog Read more. The last two weeks being sick really put a damper on timing and now I feel semi rushed to finish all the things like right now. I’m so happy you were able to find my blog among the bazillion other blogs out there.


I am SO excited and honored that I get the opportunity to share my crazy, wonderful, beautiful life with you! A blog about all things pretty and vintage - decorating your home and life with vintage fabrics, wallpaper, ribbons, and millinery flowers. Beautiful crafts and party ideas for entertaining. A dainty pair of long brass and hoop earrings that pack a punch!


The lovely pair is made with two round brass circles, the first measuring 10mm and the second. I made this for dinner earlier on in the week and it was great! I have Chungah’s recipe book and love how simple and straight forward her dishes are. She also focuses a lot on one pot or one pan meals and I love that as well! Click here now for all the latest!


And be sure to snag your of “How to Start a Blog: For Beginners” at the bottom of the page. Before I ever said to myself, “let’s do this! Welcome to our Pretty Things Survivors Do inaugural blog hop!


One Pretty Thing - Thousands of Craft Tutorials.

Home of the Daily DIY and Handmade Gift Guide. Holidays, Kids, Gifts, Home Decor and more. Despite this, they never managed to recapture the same level of commercial success of their very first releases. All the Pretty Things is a transparent journey into the heart of a little girl whose broken father is her hero.


I haven’t read a memoir like this since The Glass Castle. It takes you to the hard places, and those places bring you home. THE OF THE PRETTY THINGS. The Pretty Things Official Website.


Pre-order The Final Bow now! Complete Electric Banana Box. Lover of all the pretty little things in life. Always crafting, painting and finding inspiration through the lens of a camera.


Mama to and wife to my soulmate. Excited to share all the pretty little things with you! I took some time off due to our move in August, and then the holidays rolled around. I have a fabulous new space to work on my shop items, a loft, in our new home.


I love cameras, living in the city, weekends with my sweetie, travel and going on random adventures. I enjoy being crafty and making things , reading books, teaching classes, playing with pretty paper, vintage treasures, and iced coffee beverages. Park Place Horsham West Sussex.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts