Monday 22 October 2018

Do guys like it shaved

I prefer the enchanted forest to be natural. Just suit yourself,as this is a personal matter. Some guys like shaved , some guys like hairy, some guys have no preference at all. For me personally, I love it left natural (bushy).


Does this stick out like a sore thumb and turn him off, or does he not even care? Really, it just makes your dick look like the bottom end of a slightly runny ice cream sundae.

About of guys , compared to of. As it is, I will still try to answer your question. First, removing pubic hair is not comfortable for anybody: hacking a razor against such a sensitive region is neither pleasant nor painless. We women have enough decisions to.


Nothing sexy about looking like a plucked chicken. Ingrown hairs and inflamed flesh do not look good either. The guys I’m dating are in their late twenties and early thirties.


I learned they like their woman to look like just that—a woman.

No guys said anything about my furry wonder down under while we were fooling aroun but I brought it up during pillow talk. Keep watching as Kama TV has hit the streets of London with Annabella Rose to find out the real from real women! Some are shockingly interesting! According to Hank Moody, he would prefer for any woman he has sex with to at least look like she has gone through puberty.


In other words, no bald eagles. And I found this surprising because, like I sai word on the street in Women Land is that men do not like ANY kind of vaginal hair. When asked why they prefer a partner with little or no pubic hair, most men said they just like the way it looks.


If you can feel it under her underwear or it’s sticking out of a small pair. Do guys like it shaved down there? Do you like guys to have or not have facial hair? Where do guys like piercing the most? What does an infected ingrown hair pubic hair look like ? How do you shave hair on you fingers?


Do girls like guys pubic hair harry or shaved ? I don’t really think anyone would notice if a guy shaved his legs unless he was wearing shorts. It’s not like I’m ever stroking a guy’s calves…” – Tiffany W. Do men like a lot of pubic hair on a woman? I mean its not a turn off perse but from my experience, most men prefer completely shaved or at least neatly trimmed pubic hair.

I do not like the way guys look when shaved. If I have full bush tickling my nose, I am way more unlikely to want a repeat visit. But usually when I do shave, I just shave my bikini line and trim up the rest.


My husband says he feels like he is screwing an year old when I am completely shaven. For some men they like the smoothness of the vagina when it is shaved ( like your shaven legs) other men do not. You know how you like your body hair, but where should men actually shave, and what do women really think about it?


Guys , where do you feel as though a girl SHOULD shave? Is it okay for a lad not to shave? Do Women prefer shaved legs on men or hairy legs? Not all guys like shaved women.


I shave completely down there too. If both partners agree to do what the other one wishes shave or not and keep it up that is best. It takes about minutes a day to keep it well shaved. It’s not a simple question to answer, but rest assured – you’ve got nothing to worry about. Like everything on this site, our goal is to not sugarcoat things but to instead be as objective and honest as possible.


Some men even like when women keep hair on their Mound but keep the rest of the area hair free. My boyfriend has told me that he prefers it shaved and tbh so do I. DO GUYS LIKE IT HAIRY OR SHAVED?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts