Thursday 9 January 2020

Sky recording interrupted please wait

Has anyone else had this problem and found a way round it? Sky HD Playback and recording not available. I was recording programs at once last night, Masterchef and Relocation, Relocation.


I was also watching Masterchef live then had to pause it for minutes. If the movie is still playing on the channel and you want to view it from the planner, select to view it. I checked my planner and could see that it was 1 full.

My initial findings were correct. Lets try the re-build option then detailed on sky. Unfortunately at every turn in the menu system, I always got the message Your box is still initialising, please return in a short time to use this feature.


I left it for three hours, still the same. You see an information screen for each programme before the entire recording is played back. Please wait until copying is complete before using your Sky ±HD box again.


To cancel at any time, press any button. Nothing happens of course, system appears totally locked-up, no response to any keys.

My only option is to hard restart by disconnecting and reconnecting the power lead. Recording interrupted , please wait. Went through all suggestions. Got message on planner rebuild. The planner can not be rebuilt in diskless mode.


I went to play it back it said recording interupted. Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky ! Proudly helping over 65k members. Sky Broadband Exchange Checker, Broadband Speed Tester. Why is the Skype for Business Web App asking to install the plug-in again? If you’re having trouble with the Skype for Business Web App.


My Sky digibox won’ t record or playback recordings. Back in early September, the camera began giving me this message sporadically during recording. In our channel there are some videos of our concerts and our stuff. What can I do when my Sky Digibox says 39No Signalor 39Technical fault39.


After recording a minute of the noises and having had enough, after nights of interrupted sleep, I made my way to the Deck Guest Services. Wait for at least seconds. I found the one person working, played the noises for her and demanded to know what in the world the crew had been doing apparently EVERY MORNING SINCE WE BOARDED THE SHIP.

The onscreen message Housekeeping please wait will appear and then disappear within two minutes. See Having more control over kids’ viewing have been removed by parental control settings. Um, wait a second please ,” I interrupted.


You can just tell me the key elements and I can submit a report. She fixed me with her intense stare and replied “But this is how it goes. To check if this might be happening, call your home number and listen to your voice mail greeting.


Learn how to reboot your BlueSky TV box from the Help Menu, using the Power Button or from Device Settings. Rebooting your cable box can help in troubleshooting common issues. Learn about the three options you have for rebooting your TV box, as well as how rebooting will impact your BlueSky TV On-Screen Guide, settings, and recordings. Foxtel is an Australian pay television company, operating cable, direct broadcast satellite television and IPTV services. Foxtel transmits its cable service via Telstra hybrid fibre-coaxial (HFC) cable into the Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth metropolitan areas, along with the Gold Coast.


Read I am Really a Superstar Chapter 969: Stay true to yourself! Its the end of the day Max, Sky ,Barney,Ross,and I were recording a GTA Death run but as Sky was about to stop the recording but he was interrupted by Max with something I thought I he would never ask! Plug the HDMI cable back in.


Make sure all cables connected on the set-top box and your TV are secure. Unplug the power from the Bell MTS 2Wire or Pace RG as well as the affected set-top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts