Monday 1 June 2015

I hate skinny girls

I believe that a lot of times, the ‘hate’ we receive for being skinny is ultimately jealousy being expressed in a different way. We teach girls to love themselves but when they are skinny we encourage them to change themselves. They emphasize the fact that it is not okay to comment on anyone’s weight. WATCH to hear me rant about cyberbullying, specifically here on. I hope at least ONE person gets something out of this video and becomes a more positive person.


The editors recognise that ’things I hate about skinny people’ may have caused offence and would like to apologise to all those whose feelings have been hurt.

The ‘I hate’ lists are politically incorrect by their very nature, but are meant as humorous pieces and are not intended to single out or stigmatise any segment of society. FACT: If you’re skinny , you’re treated better. What thin privilege is, and why we need to talk about it. Just a widely looked at theory.


Dont worry, as long as you eat healthy! Growing up I remember countless instances of looking at a fat girl and thinking, wow she has a really cute face, if she were skinny she would have guys all over her. After traveling the world and seeing places with very few fat girls , I came to the realization that… I hate fat girls.


Heavier girls like to hate on skinnier girls because they wish they were skinny.

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO HATES REALLY SKINNY GUYS ? I LOVE TALL, MUSCULER, TAN, AND EARPIECED GUYS. THATS HOW ALL MY EXES WHERE. My reason for hating pregnant skinny girls is different from yours.


I would compare myself to these small, short, tiny girls with these huge bumps and get bump envy for the longest time. Not to mention skinny girls have insecurities about being flat-chested or being “bony”, having no curves, etc. I won’t hate on your great rack and curves and you don’t hate on my skinny ass! Girls do NOT hate skinny boys. Skinny does not automatically mean desirable.


When you say so many people, whom are you referring to? If you are just referring to the Internet, a lot of hate is spread through many channels. It seems like the HAES or FA groups are mostly those people. For some men, it’s just as bad as being called fat.


Why Does My Girlfriend Hate. Bitchhhhh I hate whoever made this This how skinny girls look with there clothes off Ole crab leg bishes. Store associates also HATE me.


You have your answer right there.

Some like skinny , curvy or fat girls. Every guy have their own preference. I’m here to share with you what some of them are.


Before I start, lemme say yes, I am aware that there’s a fat girl problem to counteract each of these. Most guys I know, have agreed in one way or another. Women generally like bigger men, men who have nice sized muscles, broad shoulders and a well proportioned body. They like real men, not skinny little boys. Go to a night club or party and look at all the guys who are getting off with girls.


But if you find yourself thinking My arms are too skinny , adding just a little bit of muscle can give them a sleek, defined shape. And if you want to build bigger muscles, you can do that, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts