Thursday 13 February 2020

Wet stained panties

The worlds premiere source for used panties wet panties and dirty panties for sale online. Shipped discreetly to your door and guaranteed fresh. I just love being sexy in my panties ! All items are vacuum sealed for a fresh scent!


Is it normal to always have some stains in your panties at the end of the day?

I kinda doubt that, or even then, is. The cleanest and most beautiful gal I’ve ever been with (my current girlfriend) gets stains in her underwear. They’re usually from an unexpected period so they have kind of a red tint. Since I was 1 I have been starting to sniff and lick women panties which were wet with pussy cum and piss. Before I got married at the.


My fiancee is really, really clean. The best UK online store to buy and sell worn and used knickers, panties , bras, shoes and other underwear discreetly online.

I went into my wife’s suv to look for my ear piece and when I was digging in the back seat I found her Victoria Secrete panties shoved far down in the seat. I don’t want to get graphic but they had stains on them like when she becomes wet and horny. Find high-quality Little Girls Wearing Panties stock photos and editorial news pictures from Getty Images.


I picked up the white cotton panties on top. I unfolded them and looked at the crotch. The slight yellowish stain of some substance, or multiple substances, was amazing. I put the panties up against my face and I inhaled their scent. I know the panties must have been washe but I swear I could smell the intoxicating scent of woman.


I have an issue I hope I can get some input on. I have seen this same thing discussed on here before. Welcome to “ My Neighbor’s Panties ”. I’m a single man, and I live in a duplex. My next-door neighbor is a SUPER HOT latina with a HUGE JUICY BOOTY.


Now, she’s a very nice girl, and for the most part, she’s a great neighbor. Search from top Dirty Panties pictures and royalty-free images from iStock.

White liquid discharge that is odorless stains my panties. Comes out of me and sum times it. My wife liked this guy she worked with. Yes, she finnaly admitted it.


She said nothing ever happened and I have no reason to believe that he liked her. She did however come home about minutes late a couple times in that time period. Also around that time I found what appeared to be semen in her underwear.


The biggest online marketplace for buying and selling used panties. Sellers can set their own prices and sell worn panties as they wish to our eagerly waiting client base. from experts on what causes brown stains in underwear. A second (if you are female) is older, deoxygenated blood from the vagina. Baking soda is an effective agent for removing stains and odors from underwear.


As I am just one, real human-being, there will be a wait while I prepare orders. A Story about My Mom and Panties: Fidget ’s Story. CC image courtesy of Flickr, Alex Proimos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts